- Home /
- 4 Color 1 Station Silk Screen Printing Machine 4-1 Press DIY T-Shirt Printing
1. Machine size: 32*7.9*55" (82*20*140cm)
2. Platen size: 21.7*17.7" (55*45cm)
3. Arm Length: 13.25" inches
4. Arm Width: 10" inches
5. T-shirt board: W 18" x L 21.5" inches
6. Max Screen thickness: 2" inches
This manual silk screen printing press allows you to get the best value from limited project budgets. Designed for small printing shops, whether it is for multi-color or volume printing, this equipment can also serve as an ideal backup solution to larger companies. For those who are just getting into the printing business, this can be their best starting point. Manufactured with highly durable materials, this equipment is designed to last. There is no maintenance needed once assembled.
Our 4 Color 1 Station Single Rotary Screen Press can simultaneously install four screen plates. The screen layer is able to rotate independently upon installation, then it is available for four colors’ overprinting and making progressive proofs.
Printing onto clothing (especially for T-shirts), woven fabric, metal, paper, copybook, plastic, circuit board, wood, glass, ceramic tile, leather and other plain printing substrates. This makes it especially suitable for small businesses as well as individual printing shops.
Note: The screen frames are not included with the 4 color 1 station screen press.
1. Table type and combinatorial design saves space and convenient for transportation.
2. Screen printing platen layer can rotate independently which is easy operated with higher efficiency.
3. Adjustable double-spring devices are available for screen frames of different weight.
4. Supporting device keeps the machine stable and in balance.
5. All-metal construction, advanced electrostatic spraying and electroplating, durable and easy to clean.
6. Equipped with full set of installation tools, for installation and operation.
7. 2 Yeas Free Warranty
1 set of 4 color 1 station screen press (Only screen press without the frames included.)
hardwares for installation